1. During installation, various impurities in the pipeline should be completely removed. Spool damage, jamming, clogging, and leakage can be avoided. At the same time, the surface should be cleaned so that no building material remains.
2. It is not necessary to use too much force on the switch when using any type of spout product, just gently twist or toggle it. Even traditional taps do not need to be screwed to death. In particular, do not use the handle as a handrail to support or use it. The product with a screen cover at the outlet should be disassembled after a period of use to remove impurities. Products with hoses should be made so that the hoses are always kept in a natural stretch so that they do not break.
3. The showerhead metal hose of the bathtub faucet should be kept in a naturally stretched state, and should not be coiled on the faucet when not in use. At the same time, when using or not using, pay attention to the joint between the hose and the valve body not to form a dead angle, so as not to break or damage the hose.
4. The nozzles that are used for a short time may sometimes cause incomplete closure, leakage, loose handles, loose connections, etc. Under normal circumstances, consumers can solve their own problems.
5, tap cleaning considerations:
(1) Do not wipe the surface of the faucet with a hard object such as a steel ball, because the steel ball is hard and it is easy to scratch the surface of the faucet.
(2) It is best to use a neutral cleaning agent for cleaning. Strong alkaline cleaners are not suitable for faucet cleaning.
(3) After the faucet is cleaned, the remaining water on the surface should be wiped with a dry, lint-free towel (the same with glass cleaning) to avoid scale formation.
Previous: No Information